Erickson McGovern Architects (EMA) is
Our ideal candidate has architectural drafting experience, an understanding of general construction methods, and knows how to put a set of construction documents together. You will work with a project architect while collaborating with other team members to perform
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an architectural firm (public projects preferred)
- Must be proficient in
- Working knowledge in Adobe Suites and
- Can intelligently express your knowledge and opinions whether speaking or writing an email
- Solid understanding of how to put a set of construction documents together
- General knowledge of construction materials, standards and codes
- Ability to work collaboratively on a project from start to finish
- Legal authorization to work in the United States
Personal Attributes Required:
- Positive attitude
–if something doesn’t go your way, it won’t ruin your day.
- Strong work ethic
–you prefer working more than chatting or checking your Facebook.
- Team player
–you enjoy working on other people’s ideas and making contributions where helpful.
- Strong sense of pride and care for your work
–you learn from your mistakes, but you triple check your work beforehand to make sure you don’t make mistakes in the first place.
- Ability to adhere
todeadlines, multi-task, prioritize requests and fulfill last minute requests –you can keep track of multiple tasks and projects without dropping the ball and feeling overwhelmed.
- Competitive Pay, commensurate with industry experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision, RX
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays
Candidates should submit a PDF or link including their resume, desired salary range, and sample work via email to [email protected]