Erickson McGovern Architects (EMA) is searching for an experienced Project Architect to join our team in Tacoma, WA. Are you the right fit?
The ideal candidate for this role can lead a project through all phases including; schematic design, design development drawings, permit drawings, and construction documents. You should be knowledgeable about the construction of new buildings and the alteration of existing buildings and facilities.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an architectural firm (public projects preferred)
- Auto CAD,
Revitand MS Office experience preferred
- Can intelligently express your knowledge and opinions whether speaking or writing an email
- Solid understanding of construction and AIA documents
- Experience in construction, ADA codes, and city codes preferred
- Ability to work collaboratively on a project from start to finish
- Experience with consultants, contractors, and public sector clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
Personal Attributes Required:
- Positive attitude
–if something doesn’t go your way, it won’t ruin your day.
- Strong work ethic
–you prefer working more than chatting or checking your Facebook.
- Team player
–you enjoy working on other people’s ideas and making contributions where helpful.
- Strong sense of pride and care for your work
–you learn from your mistakes, but you triple check your work beforehand to make sure you don’t make mistakes in the first place.
- Ability to adhere
todeadlines, multi-task, prioritize requests and fulfill last minute requests –you can keep track of multiple tasks and projects without dropping the ball and feeling overwhelmed.
- Competitive Pay, commensurate with industry experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision, RX
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays
Candidates should submit a