Erickson McGovern Architects (EMA) is searching for an experienced Construction Administrator to join our team in Tacoma, WA. Are you the right fit?
Our ideal candidate has in depth construction management experience, expert understanding of construction methods, and the ability to interpret drawings and specifications. You will work directly with project architects and collaborate with other team members to perform construction management/administration duties for multiple design and construction projects.
With more than 40 years of experience in design, planning and construction administration, EMA provides full-service architectural services with a K-12 education focus. You’ll find a great working environment, purposeful, engaging work, and an excellent benefits package. We are excited to meet with you!
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an architectural firm (public projects preferred)
- Auto CAD,
Revitand MS Office experience preferred
- Can intelligently express your knowledge and opinions whether speaking or writing an email
- Solid understanding of construction and AIA documents
- Clear knowledge of construction materials, standards and codes
- Ability to work collaboratively on a project from start to finish
- Ability to document observations and decisions
- Ability to organize and manage project records
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Architecture or Engineering preferred.
Personal Attributes Required:
- Positive attitude
–if something doesn’t go your way, it won’t ruin your day.
- Strong work ethic
–you prefer working more than chatting or checking your Facebook.
- Team player
–you enjoy working on other people’s ideas and making contributions where helpful.
- Strong sense of pride and care for your work
–you learn from your mistakes, but you triple check your work beforehand to make sure you don’t make mistakes in the first place.
- Ability to adhere
todeadlines, multi-task, prioritize requests and fulfill last minute requests –you can keep track of multiple tasks and projects without dropping the ball and feeling overwhelmed.
- Competitive Pay, commensurate with industry experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision, RX
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays
Candidates should submit a